An art Museum in the room
Musée d'Orsay | Pleasant liberal arts starting light and comfortable
Author: Cho Won-Jae
Published: December 21, 2021.
Table of Contents
01. Edvard Munch's Screaming Before Death is an icon of longevity with increased life expectancy.
02. Did Frida Kahlo, a female art revolutionary, turn out to be the main character of the original crazy drama?
03. Edgar Degas, the artist of Napulnapul Ballerina, turned out to be a sex crime scene.
04. Vincent van Gogh, the soul painter loved by the whole world, lost his soul to the devil.
05. Gustav Klimt, in the world's most romantic painting, "Kiss," is a rare rebel who used to do terrorism.
06. The master of nineteen gold drawings, Egon Schiele, is, in fact, second to none, pure earth.
07. Paul Gauguin, who longed for natural life, was a senior at the original leaving school.
08. Edouard Mane, who knows the painting but doesn't know its name, is Godfather whose masters carried it?
09. Did Claude Monet, the epitome of romantic landscape painting, turn out to be a man who fought against the rough seas?
10. Paul Cézanne, who took over Paris with an apple, turned out to be a heading man on the bare ground.
11. Pablo Picasso, the genius painter born in the 20th century, the thief who stole his senior's art?
12. Mark Chagall, the magician of color who sang pure love, was there another love that shared secret love?
13. Did Vasily Kandinsky, who created the first abstract art, become the most potent love guru?
14. Marcel Duchamp Opens a New World of Modern Art, Turns Out to Be a Hidden Camera Master?
Edvard Munch 1863.12.12-1944.01.23
Screaming, Adolescence, Madonna, Dance of Life
Expressionism is a new idea that rejects the traditional stereotype that painting reproduces what you see with your eyes and argues that it expresses emotions and inner feelings.
Pioneer Munch's originality lies in his autobiographical expression. Previous artists might have painted their self-portraits but not individual affairs. However, Munch drew his personal affairs (such as his mother's death, his father's rampage, his sister's death, and wounds of love) into the painting.
He focused only on the experiences that came out of his life and the feelings he felt here and expressed them only. Through painting, he told his feelings, such as fear of death, pain of love, and the futility of existence. Munch's expressionist work is the starting point of German expressionism. In 1905, a group of artists represented by Kirchner and Nolde began expressionist painting in Dresden.
After that, Munch's influence can be seen in the fact that the Blue Gisaeng, represented by Kandinsky, began expressionist painting in Munich in 1911. Kandinsky transitioned German expressionism to abstract painting soon.